AIR FILTRATION AIR PURIFIER AIR CLEANER
BAD ODORS CHEMICAL FUMES TOXIC GASES ODOR REMOVAL
RSU (Radial Scrub Unit) and RAP (Radial Air Purifier) Series
- Among the notable users of the Allerair RSUs are the U.S. Navy and Delta Airlines. These units are relied upon for odor and VOC removal by a broad range of industries.
- The Allerair RSUs are operating in prison armories where weapons are cleaned, chemical laboratories, and a multitude of manufacturing companies where people must work with high concentrations of VOCs such as Xylene, Toluene, Benzene, Chlorine, Cyclohexanone, MEK and MPK.
- The RSU (Radial Scrub Unit) Space SaverTM Series is cylindrical in shape and, depending on model, has a footprint of 19 inches.
- This is a ductless, re-circulating air scrubber with built-in casters so it can be easily rolled around on your floor.
- It has a 360 degree air-in draw, and is efficient in removing approximately 90% of all gas phase contaminants (VOCs) per air pass.
- It filters the air of dust and contaminant gases, then ejects the cleaned air out the top of the unit to the ceiling.
- The gentle ceiling to floor air pressure generated by the RSU creates the correct form of air movement needed to force heavier than air VOCs toward the floor to then be captured as they are drawn through the RSU carbon cartridge.
- Specifications, details of the different configurations of the RSU (Radial Scrub Unit)
- The Radial Air Purifiers (RAPs) represent an upgrade to our RSU industrial air scrubbers.
- Designed initially for clean rooms and critical care environments, our new RAPs are now capturing gas and particle phase contaminants in a broad range of industrial, commercial, home and office applications.
- The change in design from our more industrial looking RSU Series has allowed our RAP Series to be even easier to service.
- As with our RSUs, our RAP model air scrubbers create the same room-wide airflow pattern for efficient contaminant control, and can be shipped with a range of filter options depending upon your indoor air quality control requirements.
- Specifications, details of the different configurations of the RAP (Radial Air Purifier)