RSU (Radial Scrub Unit) and RAP (Radial Air Purifier) Series
- Among the notable users of the Electrocorp RSUs are the U.S. Navy and Delta Airlines. These units are relied upon for odor and VOC removal by a broad range of industries.
- The Electrocorp RSUs are operating in prison armories where weapons are cleaned, chemical laboratories, and a multitude of manufacturing companies where people must work with high concentrations of VOCs such as Xylene, Toluene, Benzene, Chlorine, Cyclohexanone, MEK and MPK.
- The RSU (Radial Scrub Unit) Space SaverTM Series is cylindrical in shape and, depending on model, has a footprint of 19 inches.
- This is a ductless, re-circulating air scrubber with built-in casters so it can be easily rolled around on your floor.
- It has a 360 degree air-in draw, and is efficient in removing approximately 90% of all gas phase contaminants (VOCs) per air pass.
- It filters the air of dust and contaminant gases, then ejects the cleaned air out the top of the unit to the ceiling.
- The gentle ceiling to floor air pressure generated by the RSU creates the correct form of air movement needed to force heavier than air VOCs toward the floor to then be captured as they are drawn through the RSU carbon cartridge.
- Specifications, details of the different configurations of the RSU (Radial Scrub Unit)