Multiple Purpose Dust Odour Chemical Fumes Smoke Air Purifiers, Air Cleaners, Air Scrubbers, Air Filtration Systems
About Our Activated Carbon + HEPA Filtration System
Activated carbon is widely recognized as the safest, most effective way to treat odors and chemicals, while HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) filters are the gold standard for removing particles. Together they provide the most complete and versatile air cleaning system available.
About "Activated" Carbon
Carbon that is 'activated' undergoes a process that opens up millions of tiny pores and fissures to enhance the material's adsorbent properties. The process creates a very large internal surface area, which is key to the power of activated carbon - the more surface area - the more the carbon can adsorb. Only one pound of activated carbon typically has a surface area of 125 acres. Activated carbon is so effective that it's used in military gas masks.
About HEPA Filters
HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air filter and describes a filter that can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in diameter. Particles of this size are used to evaluate the performance of a filter because they are among the most difficult to remove. However, particles that are larger or smaller than 0.3 microns can be filtered with even greater efficiency due to the nature of the filter’s design. True HEPA filters are composed of a dense web of fibers designed to trap particles. This type of filter was first used in the 1940’s to trap radioactive contaminants in the air and protect scientists who were developing the first nuclear weapons. Today, HEPA is considered the safest and most efficient method to treat airborne particles.
Electrocorp RAP (Radial Air Purifier) Series
- The Electrocorp Radial Air Purifiers (RAPs) represent an upgrade to our RSU industrial air scrubbers.
- Designed initially for clean rooms and critical care environments, our new RAPs are now capturing gas and particle phase contaminants in a broad range of industrial, commercial, home and office applications.
- The change in design from our more industrial looking RSU Series has allowed our RAP Series to be even easier to service.
- As with our RSUs, our RAP model air scrubbers eject the scrubbed air out of the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling-to-floor laminar airflow pattern for efficient contaminant control.
- UL/CSA listed blower - Continuous duty rated – run 24 hours - Internal thermal protection
- Available voltage - VAC: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Toll Free: 1-888-395-0330 or 1-800-626-0664 (North America- Continental USA and Canada)
- Outside of North America
(Europe, South America, Asia, Australia, Middle East)
- Contact Us Form - Click on this link to send us message