Ducting features, Flange, Elbow Flex Hose Adapters for Negative, Positive Air Pressure Applications (small or large spaces), storm, earthquake, tornado, hurricane, bomb shelter
- The positive air configuration draws in the indoor air by the top of the unit and blows clean air out by the bottom.
- This system can be used to bring outdoor air through the air cleaner and create positive air pressure in the interior space.
- This pressure forces the contaminated indoor air out and replaces it with cleaned outdoor air.
- The positive air configuration is used in the Air Handler central air systems and may be used to feed clean air into a heat exchanger or air duct.
- The negative air configuration draws the contaminated air in through the bottom of the unit and blows it out through the top.
- This system can be used to move contaminated air from indoors to outdoors through the air cleaner and create negative air pressure in the indoor space.
- This pressure draws outdoor air into the interior to replace the extracted contaminated air.
- The air cleaner cleans the contaminated indoor air before releasing it outdoors to avoid creating outdoor pollution and to conform with environmental regulations.
[ Rest of the page ]