Friday, January 27, 2012

Killing Cancer–Not People

Excerpt from chapter 6 of Robert G. Wright’s book entitled “Killing Cancer–Not People”

“Step Three of the Cancer Diet: Restructured, Ionized Water Could Save Your Life”

He quotes Dr. Hidemitsu Hayashi, M.D., Director, Water Institute of Japan
”Water treated by electrolysis to increase its reduction potential is the best solution to the problem of providing a safe source of free electrons to block oxidation of normal tissue by free oxygen radicals."

Mr. Wright writes:

“I undertook a study of water, off and on, for about four months. I am now slightly less confused than when I started. Wait, that is an overstatement. I know a lot more than I used to and, more importantly, I am aware of the real importance of this life-sustaining fluid – especially in its “ionized” form.

Water is an enigma to many – make that most – people. They know they need it, but they don’t seem to know why or in what form. I’d like to have a dime for every time I’ve heard that “water is water.” Well, I can assure you that while it may look the same, it is definitely – and conclusively – not all the same. And here’s what I mean.

Water out of the tap is not the same as bottled water. Water flowing down a stream from a glacier is different from Mississippi River water. Everglades swamp water differs greatly from that in the Great Salt Lake. You get the picture. We have difficulty discerning, however, the quality, structure and properties of the water we drink and pay no mind to its purity, hydrating effectiveness, mineral content or electrical characteristics (what’s that?). Nor do we seem to know why these elemental attributes are important.”
[ More ….. ]

Credit : Robert G. Wright, author and director of the American Anti-Cancer Institute

http://www.drinkkangenwater.ca, http://www.alkalineh2otoday.com
1-800-626-0664

No comments: